About us

There is no new without the old. 
There is no present that, however, does not contemplate the past

Giovinco was born in the 1920s when great-grandfather Vito bought his first vineyard. Grandpa Carlo, son of great-grandfather Vito, sows slowly and collects patients. Over time he will increase his passion for the land, and with it his properties will also grow. In 2006 the company completely converted to organic farming. 

From 2021 Vito Giovinco, a renowned winemaker, with his nephew Antonino and the team, continue the family tradition, aiming, however, to innovation and design. Bottles are the manifesto of these ideas.

Sambuca di Sicilia

Sambuca di Sicilia is In the unspoiled countryside of one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. In Sambuca di Sicilia, between 300 and 400 meters above sea level, there is a property of 40 biological hectares: 25 hectares of vineyards, 10 hectares of olive groves, and 5 hectares of cereals. The vineyards, after careful studies, have been selected among different international and autochthonous varieties. White varieties include Chardonnay, Grillo, Moscato, and Sauvignon Blanc. The red ones: Merlot, Syrah, Pinot Grigio, Nero D'Avola and Nerello Mascalese. The olive groves, instead, are for 70% Nocellara del Belice. The remaining 30% is a mix of Biancolilla and Cerasuola.


Randazzo, Etna On the highest volcano in Europe. In the volcanic territories of Randazzo, between 750 and 800 meters above sea level, in the district of San Lorenzo, there is a property of about 3 hectares where we produce our Cru. The volcanic soil and the presence of ash, as a result of the numerous lava spills, nourish the earth with organic substances and minerals that give character to the wines. The cultivated varieties are typical of the territories of Etna. The whites: Catarratto and Carricante. The reds: Nerello Mascalese and Nerello Cappuccio.

Our winery