Wine tastings take place every day from Monday to Saturday at 11 am and 6 pm.
The tour begins in our cellar where we go through all the stages of wine production, starting from the arrival of the grapes at the cellar to the fermentation and maturation phase where you can see our barriques during the aging stage.
We will then move to the tasting space of our store where we will tell you the story of tradition and innovation of Baglio Diar.
You will then taste the company’s four most distinctive wines: Selene Grillo 100%, Fantasia Zibibbo 100%, Dida Catarratto 100%, Nedda Nero D'Avola 100%. Along with the wines we serve water and snacks.
At the end of the visit it will be possible to buy our organic wines at our store.
Payment methods and conditions
Online with credit/debit card, through Stripe platform, required in order to confirm your booking, after the approval, within 48 hours and anyway within half the time remaining before the booked experience.
You can request cancellation and get a full refund of what you paid online until the closest deadline between:
- one weekday before the booked experience;
- 179 days after the first successful online payment.
After this deadline you will get no refund.
Change to the number of people
Until the previously specified deadline you can:
- request to decrease the number of paying people and get a refund for the removed people;
- request to increase the number of paying people and only pay sums for added people.
After the previously specified deadline and before the booked experience:
- if the number of people decreases you will get no refund;
- you can still request to increase the number of people, without penalty.