From Monday - Friday
Check for availability.
A tribute to the ancient medieval village of Erice stands, considered for centuries the ideal habitat for the cultivation of vines. The Mont 'elimo line is characterized by young, fresh and lively wines, obtained from exclusively native varieties: Catarratto, Grillo, Nerello Mascalese, Nero d'Avola and Perricone.
Payment methods and conditions
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Cash, when you arrive at the winery.
- Bank transfer in advance.
Cash, Credit or Debit Card.
- It must be done within 24 hours before the tasting
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wine tastings are for adults only, as it's not permitted to serve alcohol to anyone under the age of 18