Monday to Friday at 11 am and 4 pm. Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays the winery is closed to visitors
This is a tour dedicated to those wishing to discover the multifaceted Sicilian viticulture, tasting a selection of organic Gorghi Tondi wines, mainly focused on the most emblematic native grapes of the island, plus a “stranger”. You can choose three wines from our “Territoriali” and/or “Maioliche” range.
Wines available for the wine tasting:
Coste a Preola, Grillo | Coste a Preola, Nero D'avola | Meridiano 12, dry Zibibbo | Rosa dei Venti, Nerello Mascalese |Coste a Preola, Nero D'avola | Meridiano 12, Syrah | Babbìo, semi-sparkling white or rosé | Midor, Catarratto | Dumè, Frappato |
What's included in the tour?
- Welcome and introduction to the winery
- Visit to the production area and barrel cellar
- Tasting of 3 wines chosen from the Maioliche or Territorial range
Payment methods and conditions
Online with credit/debit card, through Stripe platform, required in order to confirm your booking, after the approval, within 48 hours and anyway within half the time remaining before the booked experience.
You can pay by credit card or cash directly at the winery
In case you could not attend the tour, please contact the winery staff at least 2 days prior your scheduled booking
You can request cancellation and get a full refund of what you paid online until the closest deadline between:
- 7 days before the booked experience;
- 179 days after the first successful online payment.
After this deadline you will get no refund.
Change to the number of people
Until the previously specified deadline you can:
- request to decrease the number of paying people and get a refund for the removed people;
- request to increase the number of paying people and only pay sums for added people.
After the previously specified deadline and before the booked experience:
- if the number of people decreases you will get no refund;
- you can still request to increase the number of people, but you have to pay also a €15.00 penalty for each added person.