From March to October Monday at 11am
The production area of Noto D.O.C. wine extends
over the south-eastern hills of Sicily, where
viticulture has been witnessed since Greek
colonization. This experience is for people who
want discover this specific area and be captivated
by the overflowing beauty of Baroque architecture,
the lush hilly landscape and excellent wines.
Payment methods and conditions
Online with credit/debit card, through Stripe platform, required in order to confirm your booking, after the approval, within 48 hours and anyway within half the time remaining before the booked experience.
Terms and conditions
General booking conditions for a guided tour:
General conditions for modifying or canceling reservations of a guided tour:
○ in the case of a decrease in the number of people booked, if communicated within the aforementioned deadline, the corresponding amount will be credited directly to the credit card used, otherwise Planeta will retain the amount due;
○ in the case of an increase in the number of people booked, the booking must be confirmed by Planeta;
General rules of conduct for visitors
○ Pay close attention to moving vehicles (e.g. lift trucks)
○ In case of emergency (fire, natural disaster) remain calm, stay with the guide, follow the instructions given by the guide and use the escape routes indicated by the escape signs.
You can request cancellation and get a full refund of what you paid online until the closest deadline between:
- 2 weekdays before the booked experience;
- 179 days after the first successful online payment.
After this deadline you will get no refund.
Change to the number of people
Until the previously specified deadline you can:
- request to decrease the number of paying people and get a refund for the removed people;
- request to increase the number of paying people and only pay sums for added people.
After the previously specified deadline, you will get no refund and you will not be able to add more people.