From March to October, Monday and Friday at 11am
A Journey to discover wine in Sicily: an experience
that travels through 5 different terroirs thanks to a
tasting of wines expertly paired with as many
Sicilian products and delicacies. A trip for
explorers and enthusiasts.
Payment methods and conditions
Online with credit/debit card, through Stripe platform, required in order to confirm your booking, within 48 hours of the approval and within the date and time of the booked experience.
You can request cancellation and get a full refund of what you paid online until the closest date between:
- 2 weekdays before the booked experience;
- 179 days after the first successful online payment.
After this date you will get no refund.
Change to the number of people
Until the date previously specified you can:
- request to decrease the number of paying people and get a refund for the removed people;
- request to increase the number of paying people and only pay sums for added people.
After the previously specified date, you will get no refund and you will not be able to add more people.
Terms and conditions
General booking conditions for a guided tour:
- All prices are inclusive of IVA;
- The reservation is considered confirmed only after written communication (via e-mail) from Planeta.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies and intolerances, or particular needs. Without prior warning, we accept no responsibility.
- The tastings are dedicated to people who have reached the age of majority, as it is not allowed to serve alcohol to people under 18.
General conditions for modifying or canceling reservations of a guided tour:
- Modifications must be communicated in writing (via e-mail) within 2 (working) days prior to the date of the tour, providing name, surname and booking code.
○ in the case of a decrease in the number of people booked, if communicated within the aforementioned deadline, the corresponding amount will be credited directly to the credit card used, otherwise Planeta will retain the amount due;
○ in the case of an increase in the number of people booked, the booking must be confirmed by Planeta;
- Cancellation of reservations must be communicated in writing (via e-mail).
- Cancellation of the reservation must be received within 2 (working) days prior to the date of the tour, providing name, surname and booking code. If communicated within the aforementioned deadline, the corresponding amount will be credited directly to the credit card used, otherwise Planeta will retain the total amount.
- Planeta reserves the right to change the experience location or to cancel it, at any time, due to force majeure and/or impossibility or excessive onerousness that may occur (including cases, by way of example and without limitation, of meteorological events that make it impossible or excessively onerous to organize the event, impediments caused by the Covid-19 emergency, etc.). Participants are guaranteed a full refund of the ticket, using the same means of payment used for the purchase, whether the event is cancelled or the change of location does not allow the purchaser to take part in the wine tasting tour.
General rules of conduct for visitors
- Visitors are kindly requested to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- The tour time is pre-arranged and cannot be modified, in respect of the reservation of the rest of the participating group.
- Entry into the premises of the establishment is allowed only if accompanied by authorized staff.
- All visitors are requested to always follow the instructions given by their guide. In particular it is necessary for visitors to:
○ Pay close attention to moving vehicles (e.g. lift trucks)
○ In case of emergency (fire, natural disaster) remain calm, stay with the guide, follow the instructions given by the guide and use the escape routes indicated by the escape signs.