Can you imagine a better way to reconcile body and spirit than through the union of beauty and taste?
Planeta offers an experience that involves and satisfies all senses in a scenario of unique beauty in which the rural art of dry lava stone walls and terraces, UNESCO World Heritage, surprisingly embraces the juxtaposition to a contemporary, site specific, art installation.
Payment methods and conditions
Online with credit/debit card or bank transfer, through Stripe platform, required in order to confirm your booking, within 24 hours of the approval and within the date and time of the booked experience.
You can request cancellation and get a full refund of what you paid online until the closest date between:
- 2 weekdays before the booked experience;
- 179 days after the first successful online payment.
After this date you will get no refund.
Change to the number of people
Until the date previously specified you can:
- request to decrease the number of paying people and get a refund for the removed people;
- request to increase the number of paying people and only pay sums for added people.
After the previously specified date, you will get no refund and you will not be able to add more people.
Terms and conditions
General booking conditions for a guided tour:
General conditions for modifying or canceling reservations of a guided tour:
○ in the case of a decrease in the number of people booked, if communicated within the aforementioned deadline, the corresponding amount will be credited directly to the credit card used, otherwise Planeta will retain the amount due;
○ in the case of an increase in the number of people booked, the booking must be confirmed by Planeta;
General rules of conduct for visitors
○ Pay close attention to moving vehicles (e.g. lift trucks)
○ In case of emergency (fire, natural disaster) remain calm, stay with the guide, follow the instructions given by the guide and use the escape routes indicated by the escape signs.