The visits take place exclusively by reservation on the following days and times: from Monday to Friday from 10.30 to 13.00. (in case of different times it is necessary to define them with the company).
The tastings will be accompanied by local products such as:
• Cunzato bread (bread seasoned with high-altitude oil and salt),
• Crushed olives, olive patè from the farm,
• Sheep’s and cattle’s milk cheese and other seasoned cheese produced by the Terramia Dairy
• Typical Sicilian cured meats;
• Dried fruit
• Cudduredda di Delia
The wines present in the tasting:
• “SUALTEZZA 650 BRUT BIANCO” Sparkling wine IGP Terre Siciliane (100% Catarratto)
• “UNANIME BIANCO” White wine IGP Terre Siciliane (da uve Grillo, Catarratto e Moscato)
• “FIORE DI NERO” Red wine IGP Terre Siciliane (100% Nero d’Avola)
• “UNANIME ROSSO” Red wine IGP Terre Siciliane (da uve Nero d’Avola, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah)
• “PASSA DI NERO” Red Sweet Wine DOC Sicilia 100% Nero d’Avola affinato in barrique
Any intolerances and allergies must be reported at the time of booking.
• Visits must be booked at least two days in advance and confirmed by Tenute Lombardo.
• Our tasting room is only accessible via a staircase, this could cause inconvenience to visitors with reduced mobility.