The visits take place exclusively by reservation on the following days and times: from Monday to Friday from 10.30 to 13.00. (in case of different times it is necessary to define them with the company).
The company, now a reference point in the production of wine in central Sicily, is located in Serradifalco between the territories of Caltanissetta and San Cataldo, around 550 and 650 m. s.l.m.
The tastings will be accompanied by local products such as:
• Cunzato bread (bread seasoned with high-altitude oil and salt),
• Crushed olives, olive patè from the farm,
• Sheep’s and cattle’s milk cheese and other seasoned cheese produced by the Terramia Dairy
• Typical Sicilian cured meats;
• Dried fruit
• Cudduredda di Delia
The wines present in the tasting:
“SUALTEZZA 650 BRUT BIANCO” Sparkling Wine Brut IGP Terre Siciliane (100% Catarratto);
“BIANCO D’ALTURA” White dry Wine DOC Sicily Catarratto 100%;
“GRILLO D’ALTURA” White dry Wine DOC Sicily Grillo 100%;
“NERO D’ALTURA” Red dry Wine DOC Sicily Nero d’Avola 100%;
“PASSA DI NERO” Red Wine from late harvest DOC Sicily 100% Nero d’Avola aging in wooden barrels.
Payment methods and conditions
Online with credit/debit card, through Stripe platform, required in order to confirm your booking, within 48 hours of the approval and within the date and time of the booked experience.
You can request cancellation and get a full refund of what you paid online until the closest date between:
- 2 days before the booked experience;
- 179 days after the first successful online payment.
After this date you will get no refund.
Change to the number of people
Until the date previously specified you can:
- request to decrease the number of paying people and get a refund for the removed people;
- request to increase the number of paying people and only pay sums for added people.
After the previously specified date, you will get no refund and you will not be able to add more people.
Any intolerances and allergies must be reported at the time of booking.
• Visits must be booked at least two days in advance and confirmed by Tenute Lombardo.
• Our tasting room is only accessible via a staircase, this could cause inconvenience to visitors with reduced mobility.