You can join this wine tasting every day
at 12:00 or at 18:00
This innovative format combines the guided tasting of a selection of Firriato wines with the possibility of stopping for an intriguing and tasty Light Lunch.
At the Baglio Sorìa and at the Cavanera Etnea Resort, the spirit of this one proposal is centered on the review of some traditional Sicilian dishes, made with raw materials at zero km.
The Light Lunch includes a fixes 4-course menu (starter, first and second course) plus a dessert.
"Maestrale": 5 wines tasting + starter + first and second course + dessert
- 4 wines for tasting with starter, first course, second course and dessert
- Aubergine parmigiana and basil emulsion
- Homemade pasta with Trapanese dressing on Ericino pesto
- Second course choice between: - Pork neck with its Cavanera Rosso jus, carrot pie and leafy vegetables - Roasted fish steak, with potatoes with lemon and extra virgin olive oil bio with black olive pesto and tropea onion in sour
- Dessert: Cannolo with warm citrus fruit soup and dark chocolate flakes